۱۳۹۶ شهریور ۹, پنجشنبه

دل نوشته

My love
life is tough, but still beautiful. I look at our pictures over and over and can't stop my tears. What have we become.
I am so sorry that you have to betray us to be able to live with us. I ask myself what I have done to transfer you from such a loving loyal hamsafar to a lost lier. And then I beleive everybody is responsible for what they do. Everybody can control what they do.
I am not the sort f person who pretends she doesn't love you to get your attention. I love you, everyday, I cant wait for night to hug you and smell you and kiss your skin.
I feel sorry for you, I feel sorry for us, but I don't feel sorry for myself.
I feel all my life is exposed to an stranger. There is no secret between the 4 of us. I feel so vulnerable.   

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر